BECOME A DMWD FOUNDATION AMBASSADOR
Ambassadors provide critical operating and programmatic support for the Foundation’s life-changing work and enables the Foundation to respond to immediate needs and tackle unforeseen challenges.
BECOME A DMWD FOUNDATION MENTOR
Mentors develop an emotional bond with the mentee and provide support and guidance to help the mentee stay away from drugs and succeed in life.
- Community/ Social Workers
- Young People under 25
- High Profile and Role Model
For more information on how to get involved download our DMWD FRAMEWORK & GUIDELINES FOR AMBASSADORS, MENTORS & ADVOCATES.
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Everyone can play a part. Remember, ordinary people with just a little effort can make an extraordinary positive difference to the lives of others in our community by becoming a:
- MEMBER and take the DMWD pledge: It’s FREE, it will uplift you and it will reward you. Make new friends. Most importantly, you will be part of something that WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE for the better.
- VOLUNTEER: We have many and varied tasks and roles. Anything from 1 hr per day/week to longer commitments. We will adjust things to suit your needs, requirements and circumstances.
- Paid STAFF MEMBER: Supervise and manage our many day to day operations and volunteers.
- EXPERT CONTRIBUTOR: Help develop our community and education programs.
- DONOR: We need funds and resources to deliver our programs.
- SUPPORTER: As a parent, teacher or coach you can play a vital role in helping DMWD members define their futures.
- TRUSTEE or join our Advisory Board.
- ROLE MODEL and/or AMBASSADOR of DMWD. Apply to be considered.
- MEMBER of our WORKPLACE GIVING PROGRAM: Your continuous financial contribution will help us improve and save the lives of students and young sports people.